1. La France Dry Cleaners are not responsible for clothing items that bleed, shrink, or otherwise change as a result of normal dry cleaning methods. This is especially for articles of clothing where the care label has been removed.
2. La France Dry Cleaners are not responsible for lost articles unless proven that our company was responsible for the loss.
3. La France Dry Cleaners accepts all laundered (Wash & Fold) garments on the basis of weight and does not perform a piece-by-piece count.
4. La France Dry Cleaners are not responsible for any items left in our stores for more than 30 day(s).
5. La France Dry Cleaners are not responsible for damage to items labeled “hand wash only” or “dry clean only” and is not responsible for checking for these labels in customers’s clothing items. Please check all cleaning instructions before La France Dry Cleaners takes them in. If you have Wash & Fold and dry cleaning for pickup, please label and identify each bag accordingly.
6. La France Dry Cleaners are not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in clothing or bags such as money, jewelry, etc. La France Dry Cleaners are also not responsible for items left in clothing (e.g. ink pen, markers, lip balm, etc) that may result in damage to clothing during wash/dry cleaning. Customer agrees not to leave such items in their clothing or in the delivery bags.
7. La France Dry Cleaners are not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of items left unattended for pick up-or drop-off by Customer.
8. La France Dry Cleaners reserves the right to refuse customers or refuse cleaning any item.
9. La France Dry Cleaners does not guarantee removal of all stains.
10. La France Dry Cleaners will not clean clothing infested with scabies, bed bugs, mites, fleas or any such contagious parasites or insects.
11. La France Dry Cleaners at its sole discretion may reimburse clients for lost or damaged clothing in an amount to be determined by La France Dry Cleaners.
12. La France Dry Cleaners at its sole discretion may reimburse clients for lost dry cleaning items in accordance with the Dry Cleaning and Fabricare Institute and shall not exceed ten (10) times our charge for cleaning that garment regardless of brand or condition. Customers must notify La France Dry Cleaners within 3 business days of receipt of a delivery of any lost or damaged items from that particular delivery, failure to do so constitutes waiver of a claim for any lost or damaged items from that delivery.
13. La France Dry Cleaner’s liability under this agreement shall be limited to general money damages in an amount not to exceed the charges for the term of service paid by Customer in the term under which the damages are alleged to have occurred. This liability shall be the extent of La France Dry Cleaner’s liability regardless of the form in which any legal or equitable action may be brought and the foregoing shall constitute Customers exclusive remedy. In no event will La France Dry Cleaners be held liable or be responsible for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive loss or damages whether or not La France Dry Cleaners knew or should have known of the likelihood of any loss or damages. La France Dry Cleaners disclaims all warranties express or implied with respect to the services rendered under this agreement.
14. Customer must pay the invoice charges prior to delivery of laundry and dry cleaning. The invoice can be made available prior to drop off by via phone, email, or text.
15. La France Dry Cleaner’s liability with respect to any lost or damaged article shall not exceed 10 times our charge for processing it.
16. La France Dry Cleaners exercises the utmost care in cleaning and processing garments entrusted to us and use such processes which, in our opinion, are best suited to the nature and conditions of each individual garment. Nevertheless, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials which may result in tears or development of small holes in fabric that are not readily apparent prior to processing. In dry cleaning and laundering we cannot guarantee against color loss, color bleeding, and shrinkage; or against damage to weak and tender fabrics. Responsibility is also disclaimed for trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, bells and sequins. La France Dry Cleaners’ liability regarding any damaged items shall not exceed ten (10) times our charge for cleaning that garment regardless of brand or condition.
16. Household Items and Leather/Suede Policy: All household items, leather and suede garments are cleaned 100% at customer’s own risk.
17. La France Dry Cleaners does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage or fading as a result of the laundry/dry cleaning process. Re-Cleaning Policy within two (2) days after delivery, you may return any dry cleaned or laundered items if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of our cleaning, and we will re-clean them free of charge.
18. La France Dry Cleaners exercises utmost care in processing clothing items received to avoid misplacement or loss of items. However, there will be instances where items may get misplaced or lost. As such, differences in count must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Unless a list accompanies the bundle, our count must be accepted. La France Dry Cleaners liability regarding any lost item shall not exceed ten (10) times our charge for cleaning that garment regardless of brand or condition excluding leather, suede and household items which are at customers own risk at all times.
Refund Policy: We issue a full refund to our customers in the case of loss under the premises of:
- The total replacement cost not exceed a dollar amount of ten times the charge of cleaning.
- The lost item entity not fall under the umbrella of household, leather or suede item as outlined by the “Household Items and Leather/Suede Policy”
La France Dry Cleaners reserves the right to refund in the case of loss by either cash or store credit.
19. This agreement and any documents referred to herein constitute the complete, exclusive, and entire agreement between the parties, may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties, and shall be governed by the state of Florida, which it operates.